Your discount source for Advanced Laser Lightshow Equipment
Home| About | Software | Hardware | Systems
About New Method Lasers:
NML is a small, Hi-Tech company that manufactures
computerized laser light show products for use by production companies, fixed venues, and
touring groups around the world. We are the only company to ever receive the coveted
Brewster Award in both the laser hardware and laser software categories. Our customer list
spans the range from major theme parks, to universities, rock groups and the U.S.
Government. We are certified for safety by the CDRH. We pride ourselves on low cost
alternatives, mixed with the latest technology, and a little common sense.
Even if you have never heard of NML before, chances are that you have seen our equipment and software at work. Recent installations and performances include: FOX TV Magic and UFO Specials, Discovery Channel Know Zone Laser Special, Hard Rock Cafe Extreme Magic Laser Show, Trump Castle 2010 Laser Show, Motion Picture Virtuosity Laser Special Effects, as well as touring productions with top touring groups. Our full page color ads are prominent in international laser publications, and we have dealers in many foreign countries including Australia, Belgium, Canada, England, Mexico, Italy, and Japan.
NML's Full-Auto and X29 are the best selling laser lightshow controllers in the world. More Full-Auto and X29 software is sold every week than most other top brands combined. The undisputed top laser lightshow hardware manufacturers in the industry, use our software to demonstrate their products. Due to it's extreme ease of use, production companies using Full-Auto and X29 can provide their customers with a custom show, complete with company logos, text, graphics, and beam effects, for about the same cost as many other production companies charge for a canned show. With Full-Auto and X29, these effects take minutes... not hours. This gives you a tremendous advantage over your competition.
NML specializes in innovative high performance products, that offer outstanding features at the lowest possible price. We are so sure of our product quality and ease of use, that we offer a full money back guarantee.
The following is a brief summary of the most often asked questions about NML.
* Pricing. Our regular prices (the prices on our flyers and international advertisements) are 25-50% less than comparable high quality laser lightshow equipment from other manufacturers.
* Dealerships. If you qualify as a dealer and are purchasing quantities of parts, you may possibly be eligible for a discount (depending on the product) off of our regular low prices. We can supply our dealers with a wide variety of NML flyers for our hardware, software, and complete systems. We can print the flyers with your company name and logo. We also have free VHS demo tapes and demo disks. If you are a dealer, you automatically get a base discount on most hardware and software, but higher dealer discounts are based strictly on quantity.
* Software. The Full-Auto and X29 controllers are among the best selling systems in the world because they are easy to use, come with a high quality image and animation library, and are upgradeable. The most complex projector can easily be controlled by Full-Auto and X29, without the need of any programming language. It is very quick, and very easy. The software can be instantly modified so that when the customer boots up the program, your company logo or any other information is displayed on the start-up screen of the computer. The computer can be set to automatically boot itself up and run a laser show, when turned on. Full-Auto and X29 import most other major brand laser graphics, and come with several complete ready to run shows. You also get up to $3000.00 worth of animations and beam patterns free with Full-Auto and X29.
* Computers. If you want, we can also supply the computer as well. A Pentium II computer with color VGA, 8 Gig hard disk, 64 meg ram, floppy, keyboard and mouse, is only $995 U.S. We will also load the Full-Auto or X29 software and install the circuit card, so it is ready to plug and play. There are no dealer or quantity discounts on computers.
* Rentals. NML does not rent software or equipment, but if you do, our time-lock hardware key allows you maximum leverage when dealing with slow-pay customers. The software can be set to require a different password every month. You give the customer a password over the phone when you receive their payment. If they don't put in the password, the Full-Auto and X29 systems will shut down until they do. Back-dating the computer clock or reloading the software will not bypass this security feature. Simply ask for "Time-Lock" when ordering.
* Hardware. The new NML hardware line is now one of the hottest selling on the market because of it's ruggedness, low cost, and high quality. We manufacture all of the parts necessary to build complete laser lightshow projectors of any size and complexity. We also use the top performing Neos PCAOM's and Cambridge galvos in our "Plug & Play" laser lightshow projectors and systems. These complete systems are very high performance, but are also very easy to set up, and very easy to use.
Home| About | Software | Hardware | Systems